There are eight major buildings on the Cranford Campus at 1033 Springfield Avenue, Cranford: Kenneth Campbell MacKay Library with the Tomasulo Art Gallery, Academic Learning Center, and the Center for Visual Arts and Communication; the Humanities, Science and Nomahegan Buildings with classrooms, lecture halls, seminar rooms, science and computing laboratories, counseling and faculty offices, lounges, cafeteria and student and faculty dining rooms; the Campus Center with the Roy W. Smith Theater, gymnasium, Fitness Center, Executive Education (teleconferencing) Center, other facilities for student activities, and bookstore; The Commons, a student life/student lounge facility, featuring an atrium and multilevel floor providing a variety of lounge and meeting spaces; James R. MacDonald Hall, which contains administrative offices; and the William Miller Sperry Observatory, which houses 24inch reflector and 10inch refractor telescopes, a lecture room, optical shop, computer center, and an astronomy library.
The Elizabeth Campus is housed in the eight-story. Sidney F. Lessner Building and the Elizabeth I Kellogg Building at 40 West Jersey Street, Elizabeth. It provides classrooms, theater, lecture hall, seminar and conference rooms, allied health, computer and science laboratories, Kellogg Library and Academic Learning Center, faculty and administrative offices, faculty and student lounges, dining room, and bookstore. Trinitas School of Nursing is also located on UCCs Elizabeth Campus.
The Plainfield Campus is comprised of most of a city block between East Second and East Third Streets and Church Street and Roosevelt Avenue. The threestory, 28,000 sq. ft. building contains classrooms, lecture hall, allied health, computing and science laboratories, seminar and conference rooms, Library and Academic Learning Center, faculty and administrative offices. An adjacent building on the site houses instructional space for Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic training and a state-of-the-art laboratory for American Sign Language and Deaf Studies, a student lounge, faculty offices, faculty lounge, bookstore, and cafeteria.
Scotch Plains Campus
The College shares a 40acre campus in Scotch Plains at 1776 Raritan Road, Scotch Plains with the Union County VocationalTechnical Schools and the John H. Stamler Police Academy. The College and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey jointly operate the Regional Health Education Center in the College's 65,000 sq. ft. Health Technologies Building and it has also been designated as the fifth campus of University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. It provides classrooms, lecture hall, seminar and conference rooms, allied health and science laboratories, library, faculty and administrative offices, dining room and Campus Center.