Developed for the student who wishes to acquire additional management skills and is planning a program in preparation for a business career of his/her choice. Flexibility in course selection enables the student to achieve his/her specific educational, career and personal goals. The Business Management program has been designed as a career program in preparing students for first line and/or mid-management positions.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
Search for courses in the online course catalog.
- Communicate effectively in written, verbal, and electronic formats
- Describe past and current management theories and principles and application
- Describe the psychological and sociological theories that support the management practice of employee motivation, morale and team building to accomplish organizational objectives
- Describe the challenges facing management in a changing domestic and global business environment
- Enumerate the principles governing ethical behavior in business