The Communications curriculum is designed for transfer to a bachelor’s program in communications or related discipline. Options are available for students who have decided that they are particularly interested in a certain field. Faculty advisors are available in the Communications program and students are encouraged to consult with a faculty advisor regarding appropriate option and course selection for their needs and interests.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Communicate orally and in writing in college level discourse
- Discuss and analyze current social and political issues and events
- Demonstrate proficiency with productivity software such as word processing, presentation manager, web browser and apply them in the field of communications
- Explain the importance of committing to a process of life-long learning
- Compare and contrast prevalent cultural narratives and texts and the various media used to convey them
Other Communications Degrees Include:
Search for courses in the online course catalog.
- Audio Production
- Game Design Creation
- Public Relations