At Union, students are #1! As the oldest community college in New Jersey, Union has been serving both career-minded and transfer-oriented students since 1933. The College has maintained its commitment to scholarship by providing a solid liberal arts foundation while, at the same time, developing new programs and courses that meet the challenges of a rapidly developing society.
The Union County College Advantage:
- All four Union campuses boast state-of-the-art data and voice infrastructures that can support the latest in computer hardware and software.
- Distance learning opportunities, such as online and blended learning classes, are increasing with each semester.
- Union has a reputation for providing its diverse student body with a nurturing and supportive environment.
- Student services from Advising, Career and Transfer Services and financial aid, to the tutoring provided by the Academic Learning Centers on each campus are in place to ensure student success.
- Earn your bachelors degree and save tens of thousands of dollars! Attending Union County College coupled with the dual admissions or transfer/articulation agreements can ease the road to junior year status at a long list of colleges and universities throughout the U.S.
While here, students have the chance to participate in a range of activities:
- five-star chapter of the honor society of Phi Theta Kappa
- an award-winning student newspaper
- a modern fitness center
- a range of athletic programs
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult returning to school after a hiatus, an employee seeking additional training or a new career, Union County College is your source for the education you need.