It's a new year so consider trying something new. Are you interested in learning a new language, trying out a class like piloxing, or learning tips to beautify your home and landscape? We offer a wide range of reasonably priced classes for adults and seniors at multiple locations. Some classes are designed to help students grow their knowledge in areas of interest, such as personal-finance, home-buying, or parenting. Other recreational classes such as yoga, photography and cooking teach students new skills and provide students with opportunities to have fun and socialize with others.
Check out some of our Spring classes starting soon:
- Knit & Crochet for Beginners - Jan 24th
- NEW - Declutter Your Life & Reduce Stress - Jan 23rd
- Beginner Oil & Acrylic Painting - Jan 31st
- NEW - Intro to Android OS - Feb 2nd
- NEW - iPhoto Tips and Tricks - Feb 6th
- Languages (Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian) - week of Feb 6th
- NEW - Staged to Sell Your Home - Feb 9th
- Yoga - Feb 12th
- NEW - Piloxing - Feb 27th
- NEW - Animal First Aid/CPR - Mar 6th
To register and get more details call (908) 709-7600
Did you know...
We offer classes in mutiple locations,
including Cranford, Elizabeth, Plainfield?
NEW Cooking Classes for Spring - All taught by professional cooking instructors or personal chefs
- NEW - Asian Inspired Home Cooking - Feb 23rd
- NEW - Vegan Appetizers & Snacks - Mar 2nd
- NEW - Cinco de mayo Fiesta - Apr 20th
- NEW - Vegan Cooking Basics - Apr 6th
- NEW- Gluten-free & Casein-free Gourmet Cocktail Party - Apr 20th
- NEW - Deliciously Dairy-Free - Apr 27th
- NEW - Citrus Sensations - May 4th