It's a new year so consider trying something new. Are you interested in learning a new language, trying out a class like piloxing, or learning tips to beautify your home and landscape? We offer a wide range of reasonably priced classes for adults and seniors at multiple locations. Some classes are designed to help students grow their knowledge in areas of interest, such as personal-finance, home-buying, or parenting. Other recreational classes such as yoga, photography and cooking teach students new skills and provide students with opportunities to have fun and socialize with others.
Check out some of our Spring classes starting soon:
- Knit & Crochet for Beginners - 1/23
- Beginner Oil & Acrylic Painting - 1/31
- NEW - Intro to Android OS - 3/5
- NEW - iPhoto Tips and Tricks - 3/5
- Languages (Chinese, Spanish, French) - week of 2/4
- Yoga - 2/4
- NEW - Animal First Aid/CPR - 3/6
To register and get more details call (908) 709-7600
Did you know...
We offer classes in mutiple locations,
including Cranford, Elizabeth, Plainfield?
NEW Cooking Classes for Spring - All taught by professional cooking instructors or personal chefs
- NEW - Infant and Child CPR - Apr 22
- NEW - Dance Factory - Feb 24
- NEW - Relaxation through hipnosis - Apr 9
- NEW - I am Enough - May 8
- NEW- Abdominal/Core Strengthening - Feb 24