Option offered through Business
This program offers a strong foundation for students wishing to major in either public and/or business administration. The program includes courses in statistics, computer programming, and management. The courses are designed to develop analytical and quantitative skills, as well as familiarity with the basic characteristics of government and business organizations.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in written, verbal, and electronic formats
- Describe the principles and practices in the field of public administration management
- Utilize technology as it applies to business practices and research
- Describe the application of macroeconomic and microeconomic theories and concepts in a mixed economy based market
- Enumerate the principles governing ethical behavior in the public administration profession