The seven steps outlined below are the recommended sequence of enrollment.
Welcome to Union County College’s admissions process. Click Begin Application below to start your application.
Please note, when creating your account to complete your online application you may not use another college’s email address. Your application can take a few days to be processed.
Create your College Account
Check the email account that you provided in your application for instructions, username, and password.
Register for Classes
Steps before registration
- Check the academic calendar for registration dates
- Plan your classes in Web Services
- Plan how you will pay for your tuition and fees
Steps at registration
- Log in and register
- Review and print your class schedule from your College account
Steps after registration
- Check your college email and the college website often for class cancellations
You can add classes until the last day of registration. You will not be charged for classes dropped prior to the start of the semester. Classes dropped after the start of the semester are subject to the College’s refund policy.
Pay for your Classes
- Pay online through Web Services: Log into Web Services > Under Financial Information click on View Account and Make Payments > Follow steps to complete payment. Major credit cards and e-checks are accepted.
- Tuition Payment Plan
- Financial Aid
Contact the Online Student Advisor, Gaby Angulo at (908) 497-4355 or Marieanne.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to discuss class schedule and academic plans.
Obtain your Student ID (optional)
Bring a copy of your class schedule and a picture IDCranford – College Life, Room C-104
Elizabeth – Student Services Center, Room K-111
Plainfield – Student Services Area, Room P-104
Buy your Textbooks and Supplies
Go to your First Class
To access your course, go to Canvas on the first day of class.
To log into Canvas, type your full email address then your temporary password: Uccmmddyy (Which is your birthday – Month, day, year)