To view courses available during a particular term without access to Student Planning, go to Web Services under Current Students on the Union County College main page then complete the following steps:
- Click on Prospective Students
- Click on Search for Sections
- Under Term – click the down arrow and select the desired term
- Under Location – click the down arrow and select Online
- Under Academic Level – click the down arrow and select Undergraduate
If you have a college account, you can look up courses through Student Planning. Visit the link below for instructions on how to use Student Planning.
If you need assistance, please contact the Distance Education Department at 908-497-4364.