STEPS TO APPLY TO THE INSTITUTE FOR INTENSIVE ENGLISH (ESL CLASSES)
- Fill out a College Application in the Admissions Office or on-line.
a. Elizabeth Campus – First Floor, Lessner Bldg.
b. Cranford Campus – Student Development Bldg.
c. Plainfield Campus – Logos Bldg., Rm. 104A
(All students over 18 years of age, High School graduate, or GED recipient are eligible to take courses at UCC.)
- Fill out a Financial Aid application on-line if you want to apply for grants, loans or scholarships. (Students applying for Financial Aid need a High School diploma from their native country or the US or a GED)
- Come in for an ESL Interview and take a Placement test at the Testing Center.
(You will need to bring a testing letter with your college ID number. Dates/times/places of college placement testing should be given or sent to you. Any questions, just call the IIE office.
- Attend College or IIE Information Session
- See an advisor and register for ESL classes.
*The cost is about $2,294 (11 credits) or $2,570 (12-18 credits) for spring/fall and both summer sessions for Union County residents (Must live in Union County for 12 months) and double for Out of County. For payment options, please go to Student Accounts.
Financial Information: (Fill out a Financial Aid application on-line) click here
If you have further questions, please contact the IIE office at 908-965-6031 or stop by the Elizabeth campus in Room E-414.
*All tuition and fees are subject to change.