STEPS TO APPLY TO THE INSTITUTE FOR INTENSIVE ENGLISH (ESL CLASSES)
- Fill out a College Application in the Admissions Office or on-line.
a. Elizabeth Campus – First Floor, Lessner Bldg.
b. Cranford Campus – Student Development Bldg.
c. Plainfield Campus – Logos Bldg., Rm. 104A
(All students over 18 years of age, High School graduate, or GED recipient are eligible to take courses at UCC.)
- Fill out a Financial Aid application on-line if you want to apply for grants, loans or scholarships. (Students applying for Financial Aid need a High School diploma from their native country or the US or a GED)
- Come in for an ESL Interview and take a Placement test at the Testing Center.You do not need an appointment to take the ESL Test. You may test during the Center’s open hours. The ESL Test takes approximately 2 hours to complete. You must bring a photo ID in order to test.
Any questions, just call the IIE office at 908-965-6031
- Attend College or IIE Information Session
- See an advisor and register for ESL classes.
F1 Visa Students – Please contact Mr. Paul Belmonte (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the application process.
*The cost is about $2,355 (11 credits) or $2,640 (12-18 credits) for spring/fall and both summer sessions for Union County residents (Must live in Union County for 12 months) and double for Out of County. These totals do not include fees such as book subscription and parking. For payment options, please go to Student Accounts.