Beginning in Fall 2020, a one-time $500 Technology Fee will be charged to all full-time students to be used to purchase a laptop that will equip them for academic success.
HP 15.6” Laptop with Touch Screen – Intel Core i3 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD – Windows 10 – Natural Silver
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 Solid State Drive
- HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® combo
- Up to 11 hours battery life
- 15.6-inch HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit Touch Screen
- Full-size, backlit keyboard
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- 1-year limited hardware warranty. Additional information available at www.support.hp.com
Can I Opt Out?
Currently enrolled students wishing to opt-out of the Technology Fee can do so, if they fill out a form attesting that their personal device meets minimum requirements. View minimum computer requirements and opt-out form.
How do I order this laptop?
Log in or create an account.
Choose pick-up or shipping and enter the shipping address
- Pick-up instructions will be provided when the order is processed.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order has shipped.
At the payment screen, choose “Voucher/Scholarship” and enter your student ID number. Your available accounts will appear. Agree to the Terms & Conditions, then click “Pay With This”. The shipping fee and tax will be removed when your order is processed.
To check your order status at anytime, go to www.ucccranfordshop.com, click “My Account and Orders”.