- From the My Progress tab, scroll down to find courses based on your program’s specific requirements.
- Select a specific course number or select Search within a requirements section. See your search results in the Course Catalog tab.
- Select a course from the search results, then select Add to Course Plan.
You may also:
- Use the Search for Courses field to search for specific courses by course name or course number. See your search results in the Course Catalog tab. Select Add Course to Plan.
- Use the Course Catalog tab to find a course by its subject. Then, select Add Course to Plan.