Featured Image
Featured Image

Student Life

Union County College

How Can I Withdraw from a Course

You can withdraw from a registered section during the withdrawal period.

  1. Select a section from your current schedule and select Drop.
  2. In the Register and Drop Sections dialog box, select any additional sections you want to drop.
  3. Select Update to process the changes.

The planned section will remain on your schedule, but it will no longer show that you’re registered for the course if the drop was successful.