What are the requirements to get into the program?
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- Must be receiving UI (Unemployment Benefits)
- Must be eligible for One-Stop services and certified for services by the Union County One Stop
How long is the program?
- 360 hours
What is the structure of the class? (lecture/hands on)
- 75% hands on
- 25% lecture
What is the job development process?
- Job Developer will complete IEP (Individual Employability Plan)
- Professional Development (i.e. resumes and interviews)
- Learning to market skills
- Connecting students with employments
- Hard work by students (we can make introductions, but it is up to you to land the job)
Are the cost of the exams covered in the program?