There are nine major buildings on the Cranford Campus at 1033 Springfield Avenue, Cranford. They are the Kenneth Campbell MacKay Library, which houses the Academic Learning Center, the Innovation Center, and the Center for Visual Arts and Communication; the Humanities, Science, and Nomahegan Buildings with classrooms, lecture halls, science and computing laboratories, faculty offices, and lounges for faculty and students; the Campus Center with the Roy W. Smith Theater, gymnasium, Fitness Center, Executive Education Center, cafeteria, facilities for students, and the bookstore; the Victor M. Richel Student Commons, a student life/lounge facility, featuring an atrium and multilevel floor space for events and meetings; the Student Development Building has classrooms and the Helen E. Chaney Student Services Center which houses the offices of admissions and registration; student accounts; financial aid; advising, career, and transfer services; EOF; and testing; James R. MacDonald Hall, which contains the Office of Continuing Education, Operation Graduation, Project Achievement, and administrative offices; and the William Miller Sperry Observatory, home of a 24-inch reflector and a 10-inch refractor telescope, a lecture room, computer center, and an astronomy library.
The Elizabeth Campus is comprised of the Sidney F. Lessner Building and the Elizabeth I. Kellogg Building at 40 West Jersey Street, Elizabeth. The Lessner Building has a theater on the lower level, a Student Services Center on the first floor which houses the offices of admissions and registration; student accounts; financial aid; advising, career, and transfer services; EOF; and testing; the Institute for Intensive English, computer and science laboratories, classrooms, and the Center for Economic and Workforce Development. The Kellogg Building is the home of the Kellogg Library, the Academic Learning Center, the bookstore, cafeteria, lecture hall, seminar and conference rooms, faculty and administrative offices, and the Trinitas School of Nursing.
The Plainfield Campus is comprised of most of a city block between East Second and East Third Streets and Church Street and Roosevelt Avenue. The three-story, 28,000 sq. ft. building contains classrooms, lecture hall, allied health, computing and science laboratories, seminar and conference rooms, Library and Academic Learning Center, faculty and administrative offices. An adjacent building on the site houses instructional space for Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic training and a state-of-the-art laboratory for American Sign Language and Deaf Studies, a student lounge, faculty offices, faculty lounge, bookstore, and cafeteria.
Scotch Plains Campus
The College shares a 40 acres campus in Scotch Plains at 1776 Raritan Road, Scotch Plains with the Union County Vocational/Technical Schools and the John H. Stamler Police Academy. The College and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey jointly operate the Regional Health Education Center in the College’s 65,000 sq. ft. Health Technologies Building and it has also been designated as the fifth campus of University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. It provides classrooms, lecture hall, seminar and conference rooms, allied health and science laboratories, library, faculty and administrative offices, dining room and Campus Center.