Union County College Student Outreach Mobile Terms of Service
- Union County College Student Outreach Program utilizes text messaging to communicate important information with prospective and current students. Messages will include information about student orientation, financial aid and registration.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up at ucc.edu/texthelp
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free number (855) 943-0990.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive approximately 4 messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.