We welcome visiting students to Union County College.
Here are the steps to apply and register as a visiting student.
- Submit your application for admission
Complete your free application here
You must select Visiting Student (NM.VISIT) as your program major. Please note, when creating your account to complete your online application you may not use another college’s email address.
Your application will be processed in minutes – you will receive an email with your student ID number as well as your user name and password.
- Register for Classes
- Steps before registration
- It is your responsibility to ensure credits taken at Union County College will transfer back to your home institution
- Steps to complete registration
- Steps after registration
- Check your college email and the college website often for class cancellations
- Schedule changes
- You can add classes until the last day of registration
- You will not be charged for classes dropped prior to the start of the semester
- Classes dropped after the start of the semester are subject to the College’s refund policy
- Pay for your Classes
- In your Student Planning account, make a payment
- On the left side of your screen, select Financial Information
- Select the appropriate semester and follow the prompts to enter your payment information
- Tuition and Fees
- Visit a Student Services Center to purchase a parking permit (see #4 below for locations and hours of operation).
If you have additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit a Student Services Center in Cranford, Elizabeth, or Plainfield.
Student Services Centers on all campuses are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 7:30pm in the following locations:
- Cranford – 1033 Springfield Ave. – Helen E. Chaney Student Services Center
- Elizabeth – 12 West Jersey St. – Lessner Building, First Floor
- Plainfield – 232 E. 2ndSt