High school students in their Junior or Senior year and at least 16 years of age, may apply for the Bridge Program to begin earning college credits.
Welcome to Union County College. The three steps outlined below are the recommended sequence of enrollment.
1. How to enroll in the Bridge Program:
2. Take your Placement Test
- Placement Test
- You must place out of all developmental courses to be eligible for the Bridge Program
- An SAT score of at least 540 in Critical Reading and 530 in Math are necessary to waive the Placement Test.
3. Register for Classes
- Bridge students may register for no more than two courses per semester. Bridge students attend classes with other Union County College students and pay the same tuition rates. Financial aid is not available for students in the Bridge Program.
4. If you are a high school senior and your intent is to attend Union after graduation
- Please click on High School Graduation