Testing Locations & Standard Hours of Operation
|Cranford Campus||Elizabeth Campus||Plainfield Campus||Rahway Location|
|Student Service Center
1033 Springfield Ave.
12 W. Jersey St.
232 E. 2nd St.
|1591 Irving St.
|Standard Fall Hours of Operation (starting 9/9/2019):|
|Friday||8:30am-4:30pm||8:30am-4:30pm||CLOSED||8:30am – 12:00 Noon|
* Christmas, December 23, 24, 25 & 27 – UCC CLOSED
* December 26 – OPEN – CRANFORD CAMPUS ONLY – (9 am to 6 pm)
* December 30 & 31 NEW YEAR’S EVE
* January 1 NEW YEAR’S DAY
* You must apply to the College, receive a student ID number and present a current photo ID in order to take the Placement or ESL Test.
* There are no appointments for Placement and ESL Testing. You may test during the Center’s open hours.
* The last full Placement Test may start no later than 2.5 hours prior to the Center’s scheduled closing time.
* You must prepare before taking the Placement Test. Please see study materials below:
Placement testing information and websites for practice
Free, web-based study app. (Be sure to make a strong password of at least 6 characters including at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter, at least one number, and at least one special symbol.
Sample questions from the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra & Statistics (QAS) placement test:
Sample questions from the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Reading placement test:
Writeplacer guide with sample essays:
If you believe you are entitled to a testing accommodation, please contact the Coordinator of Disability Support Services, Karen Cimorelli at email@example.com or by phone at 908-709-7164