Featured Image
Featured Image

Student Life

Student and Campus Life at Union County College


You have worked hard for years. You’ve rearranged schedules, balanced family and job responsibilities … there’s no way you don’t want to cross that finish line.

 A record number of your fellow students have applied to graduate. Are you ready to join them as a member of the next Union County College graduating class? If you plan to transfer to an in-state four-year college, completing your Associate’s Degree improves the transferability of your credits you have earned at Union County College.

If you have not applied for graduation and you will have earned 64 credits by the end of the semester (or at least 30 if you are in a certificate program); visit Advising, Career and Transfer Services in Cranford, Elizabeth, or Plainfield to review your transcript with an advisor.

You should contact Advising, Career and Transfer Services at 908-709-7500.