Featured Image
Featured Image

Admissions & Aid

Union County College

Online Transcript Request

Student Transcript Request Procedure
All Students, current and former, who need to request a transcript should order them online.

  • Visit www.studentclearinghouse.org
  • Click the Order-Track-Verify drop-down and then “Order a Transcript”
  • On the next page, select Union County College from the drop-down menu
  • Follow all instructions on the NSC site to request a transcript

If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions, Records, and Registration Department transcriptrequest@ucc.edu or 908-709-7132