Event Services – College Facility Rentals

If you are interested in holding your next event at Union College, please contact the Events Services team using the Facilities Use Application linked below.

Within the Facilities Use Application, information is provided pertaining to available venues, services, and rental fees.

Facilities Use Application

Union College Roy Smith Theater