The Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG) pays for the cost of tuition and approved educational fees that other grants do not cover.
Students attending Union College who have completed their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to the deadline will be automatically considered for eligibility for Tuition Free / CCOG funding. There is no separate application.
Am I eligible for Tuition Free funding?
Our advisers are ready to answer all your eligibility questions!
View Important Eligibility Requirements
Requirements at a Glance
- NJ Resident with a total household adjusted gross income between $0 – $80,000
- Completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application
- Enrolled in at least six (6) credits per semester at Union College
- Have no prior college degree
- Make satisfactory academic progress
Additional Information / Más Información
Tuition Free Video
Click “CC” to view the Video with either English or Spanish Subtitles