Up To Five Easy Payments
- To ease the financial burden of attending, the College offers a Tuition Payment Plan.
- Students who register for three or more credit/hours during Fall and Spring semesters may be eligible to participate in the Plan.
- There is a non-refundable fee to participate. The fee will be waived for students who sign up by the semester payment deadline.
- Payments are due in monthly amounts. The first payment plus the fee (if applicable) is required upon sign up.
Payments are due in two to five monthly installments depending on when the plan is set-up. If a student is eligible to participate, an initial payment of either 20%, 25% or 50% will be required at the time of set-up.
- Students can use web services to set up a payment plan and make the required initial payment. Students can also make the remaining payments online through web services.
- Students who do not make payment by the date(s) listed on the promissory note will be charged late fees. Once a late fee has been added to an account, the student may not be eligible to participate in the Plan in future semesters.