Effective Fall 2021, full-time students can opt-in to a one-time $500 Technology Fee to be used towards the purchase of a laptop which will equip them for academic success. The fee will be added to a student’s tuition bill after opting in and then issued by the campus bookstore. The pre-selected laptop model has been carefully chosen by the College to be compatible with all classroom software.
How do I order this laptop?
When the order is processed, an email will be sent with pick-up instructions or the tracking number for shipping. For questions about your order please contact the Cranford Campus Bookstore at (908) 709-7619.
Dell Inspiron 15 3511 Laptop Non-Touch i3-1115G4/8/128GB, Black
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare LED Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border WVA Display,
- 11th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1115G4 Processor (6MB Cache, up to 4.1 GHz),
- 4GB, 4Gx1, DDR4, 2666MHz,
- 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive,
- 802.11ac 1×1 WiFi and Bluetooth,
- 3-Cell Battery,
- 41WHr (Integrated),
- 1 Year Onsite Warranty