Did you attend Union in the past but haven’t for two or more semesters and now you are re-enrolling? Welcome back!
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit a Student Services Center in Cranford, Elizabeth, or Plainfield! No appointments – just walk in during open hours.
Have official documents (immunization records, transcripts, or scores)? Please mail them to:
Union County College
Office of Admissions
1033 Springfield Ave.
Cranford, NJ 07016
STEP 1: APPLY FOR ADMISSION
If you have not attended Union for two or more semesters, you must re-apply. Fill out the application here.
You should apply for financial aid (Step #2 below) even if your application has not yet been processed!
STEP 2: APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Complete your FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid here.
Union County College’s school code is 002643.
Part of your financial aid application is your eligibility for New Jersey grants. Fill out your HESAA application here. Alternatively, if you are an undocumented student, please fill out the NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application here.
Upon completion of your financial aid application, you should log into Self-Service to review the status of your award. Either your award or missing documents will be indicated within 7-10 business days. If you are missing documents, visit a Student Services Center.
For questions about financial aid, contact email@example.com.
STEP 3: REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Your username and password will be the same as when you last attended. Contact the Help Desk at 908-709-7979 if you need to reset your password. . If you need further assistance, please visit a Student Services Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for your classes in Student Planning :
- After logging in, click on “Go to Plan & Schedule” and search for your courses
- If you have questions about how to navigate Student Planning, please click here (https://www.ucc.edu/campus-life/student-planning/) for further instructions
To change your schedule:
- You can add or remove classes until 11:59pm on the day before classes start
- You will not be charged for classes dropped prior to the start of the semester
- Classes dropped after the start of the semester are subject to the College’s refund policy (https://www.ucc.edu/admissions/paying-for-college/policies/)
STEP 4: PAY FOR CLASSES
Click on ‘Student Finance.’ There, you can:
- See your outstanding balance
- See how much financial aid has been approved
- Make payment by credit card or check
- Set up a payment plan
If you are not able to pay online, please report to a Student Services Center on any campus to make your payment.