Are you attending another school but want to take classes at Union? Follow the steps below.
To see class offerings for upcoming terms, visit https://webss.ucc.edu/Student/courses.
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit a Student Services Center in Cranford, Elizabeth, or Plainfield! No appointments – just walk in during open hours.
Have official documents (immunization records, transcripts, or scores)? Please mail them to:
Union County College
Office of Admissions
1033 Springfield Ave.
Cranford, NJ 07016
STEP 1: APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Fill out the application here. You must select VISITING STUDENT
(NM.VISIT) as your program major. Please note, when creating your account to complete your online application you may not use another college’s email address.
Within the hour, you will receive an email (to the email address you provided on your application) with your user name, login, and student ID number.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Register for your classes in Student Planning:
- After logging in, click on “Go to Plan & Schedule” and search for your courses
- If you have questions about how to navigate Student Planning, please click here for further instructions
To change your schedule:
- You can add or remove classes until 11:59pm on the day before classes start
- You will not be charged for classes dropped prior to the start of the semester
- Classes dropped after the start of the semester are subject to the College’s refund policy
STEP 3: PAY FOR CLASSES
Click on ‘Student Finance.’ There, you can:
- See your outstanding balance
- See how much financial aid has been approved
- Make payment by credit card or check
- Set up a payment plan
If you are not able to pay online, please report to a Student Services Center on any campus to make your payment.