There are endless donating options – please take a look and consider making a difference in the lives of our students:
- Naming Opportunities – Have a name placed on a building, classroom, an academic program or a lab at Union County College!
- Equipment Funding
- Programming Funds – Campus Lecture Series, Cultural Development, Study Abroad, Honor Society Dues
- Pledges – Gifts to the Union County College Foundation may be paid over time. Contact the Foundation office for information about making a pledge.
- Stocks and Securities, Life Insurance – Giving highly appreciated stocks may allow you to make a larger gift and will avoid onerous capital gains taxes. Call or email the Foundation office for information about wire transfers.
- Corporate Matching – You can double or even triple your gift if you or your spouse work for (or are retired from) a company with a Matching Gift Program. You may also qualify if you serve on a corporate board. Contact your company’s personnel office.
- Property – Examples of items the Union County College Foundation may accept are gifts of equipment, real estate, and works of art.
- President’s Emergency Fund – This fund helps with emergency needs for students: food, clothing, shelter or books.
- All checks can be made out to Union County College Foundation and mailed to us at:
Union County College Foundation
1033 Springfield Avenue
Cranford, NJ 07016
*You can also donate online through our secure website – please click on the red donate button