EOF Academic Year Application
This application is for currently enrolled Union College students or students who are transferring to Union College. Please submit your required documents to the EOF office on the Cranford or Elizabeth Campus (One-Stop Center) or scan to email@example.com
Complete the 2022-23 EOF Academic Year Application
- Source(s) of Income for 2020 of Parent and/or Student
- IRS Tax Return Transcript or IRS 1040 for the tax year 2020
- Yearly benefits total for 2020 (i.e., SSI, Welfare, Disability, Unemployment, etc.)
- High School Transcript or Diploma
- Minimum one-page typed personal statement on the following topic:
- “Describe a significant challenge you have faced and the steps you took to address it.”
- Space is limited. Applicants will not be considered until the submission of all requested documents.
- Upon submission of all requested documents, your application will be reviewed by a committee for interview consideration.
- If selected for an interview, you will be called or emailed for an interview with an EOF Advisor.
- If you have any questions, please call the EOF office at (908) 709-7088 or email us at EOF@ucc.edu.