EOF Transfer Information

Students transferring into Union College from another institution are welcome to apply for the Educational Opportunity Fund Program.

Transfer Students with EOF History

Students with a history of EOF funding from their previous institution will select “EOF Transfer” as the Application Status when they complete the EOF application. In addition to financial documentation to verify continued eligibility, EOF transfer applicants will need to submit an EOF Transfer Form from their previous institution verifying their status as an EOF student.

Transfer Students without EOF History

Students transferring to Union College without a history of EOF are welcome to apply to the EOF Program at Union College and will select “Current Union College Student’ as the Application Status when they complete the EOF Application. Please enter your previous institution information in the EOF Application. An EOF Transfer Form is not required since you do not have a formal history in EOF.

Please note that space and funding for EOF is limited, and the Union College EOF Program awards available grants in accordance with grant priority established by the EOF State Regulations.


Students Transferring from the EOF Program at Union College

Students transferring from the Union College EOF Program to another New Jersey EOF Program can request an EOF Transfer Form by utilizing the link below. If the form should be sent to someone’s attention, please indicate that in your request. Students without a recent history in EOF may need to be contacted for more information in order to ascertain your funding history in EOF.

EOF Transfer Form

Union County College EOF Transfer Contact

For questions regarding transferring to or from the Union County College EOF Program, please contact:

Samuel Casimir

Director of EOF


Or contact the EOF Office at

(908) 709-7088


Titilola Price 

EOF Student Service Specialist


(908) 709-7008