Career Services is continuously developing relationships with constituents throughout Union County and beyond. As such, we offer the below services:
- Career Fairs, which are no cost to any employer
- Free job and internship postings
- Free staffing services to all interested employers
- Networking opportunities for businesses on campus
- On-campus interviewing
- Recruitment tables on all three campuses for businesses to speak to students
Employers – Register here!
Below is the link to register with Career Services. This will give you the ability to have access to our students, alumni, and community residents. Just complete the information on our Employer Registration Form (Form #1).
Have a job posting you want to send our way? Looking to fill an internship opportunity? Let us know! After you’ve submitted the above Career Services Employer Registration Form, complete the following Career Services Job/Internship Opportunities Form (Form #2) so we know and understand what you’re looking for and can get it out to our job seekers!
- View Career Services Employer Registration Form
- View Career Services Job/Internship Opportunities Form
Contact Career Services
If you are interested in hosting a recruitment table, conducting interviews on-campus, or want to be involved with Career Services in any other way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org