The Administrative Services Division is an agile, entrepreneurial, and innovative area of UCNJ Union College of Union County, NJ. Our goal is to connect with and support the Union County community. All Administrative Services departments are focused on working intentionally to actualize UCNJ’s mission of Transforming Our Community… One Student at a Time.
UCNJ is a first choice for both credit and non-credit education through career-focused programing that promote student success.
- Continuing Education & Workforce Development: aims to be the premier provider of job-focused education and training. Non-credit programs at community colleges open doors to opportunities to students by providing job-focused upskilling and reskilling education and workplace readiness programming. Through a life-long learning framework, UCNJ’s non-credit programs are focused on closing equity gaps and improving economic mobility for our County residents.
- Scotch Plains Campus: serves as a destination for community-based activities, credit and non-credit courses, and our University Center partnership with Montclair State University. Students accepted into the University Center can seamlessly transfer and take select bachelors- and masters- level programs at this Campus.
- Communication Center: supports student success through proactive and targeted student outreach and responsiveness for both current and potential students.
- College Relations: enhances the image of the College, both internally and externally. They support the College’s marketing, public relations, corporate communications, and special-event’s needs.
- Institutional Research (or Assessment, Planning, and Research): helps design, gather and analyze data, then disseminate select information in a variety of formats to College stakeholders. They manage a host of compliance submissions, survey administrations, and other data requests that support the Colleges’ priorities.
- Information Technology: provides technology services and support for all areas of the College. The IT department promotes proactive customer service and provides the UCNJ community with secure, reliable, and quality technology resources to meet their diverse needs.
Administrative Services Team
|Vice President for Administrative Services
|Dr. Bernard Polnariev
|Executive Director of Continuing Education & Workforce Development
|Dr. Lisa Hiscano
|Executive Director of College Relations & Secretary of the Boards
|Dr. Jaime Segal
|Dean of the Scotch Plains and Virtual Campus
|Dr. Nicole Cippoletti
|Executive Director of Institutional Research
|Dr. Andrew Ziner
|Chief Information Officer
|Dr. Eric Winch