STEP 1: MEET WITH AN ADVISOR
If you have questions about your program of study or your classes for the upcoming semester, remember to meet with an advisor. Visit a Student Services Center on any campus. No appointments – just walk in during open hours.
STEP 2: APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Complete your FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid here. Union County College’s school code is 002643.
Part of your financial aid application is your eligibility for New Jersey grants. Fill out your HESAA application here. Alternatively, if you are an undocumented student, please fill out the NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application here.
Upon completion of your financial aid application, you should log into Self-Service to review the status of your award. Either your award or missing documents will be indicated within 7-10 business days. If you are missing documents, visit a Student Services Center.
For questions about financial aid, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Register for your classes in Student Planning:
- After logging in, click on “Go to Plan & Schedule” and search for your courses
- If you have questions about how to navigate Student Planning, please click here for further instructions
To change your schedule:
- You can add or remove classes until 11:59pm on the day before classes start
- You will not be charged for classes dropped prior to the start of the semester
- Classes dropped after the start of the semester are subject to the College’s refund policy
STEP 4: PAY FOR CLASSES
Click on ‘Student Finance.’ There, you can:
- See your outstanding balance
- See how much financial aid has been approved
- Make payment by credit card or check
- Set up a payment plan
If you are not able to pay online, please report to a Student Services Center on any campus to make your payment.